The reservation agreement is made between Guest and Saint Martin Rentals Escape (www.saintmartinrentals.com / firstname.lastname@example.org).
50% due at reservation, 50% due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment by wire transfer or credit card. Please contact us to receive our bank information for wire transfer if you do not wish to pay online with a credit card.
All bookings require copy of the valid IDs of all adult guests. Credit Card used must correspond to at least 1 guest’s information. Saint Martin Rentals reserved the right to cancel any reservation not upholding the Security terms.
Cancellation of booking may result in forfeiture of deposit and payments paid. Refunds for the property rental will only be made if the property is rebooked for the initial period of the booking, and banks fees will be deducted from the refund. Dates can be modified up to 90 days prior to arrival (price adjustment may apply). In order to cover cancellation, guests booking our villas are strongly advised to contract a Travel Insurance covering all medical risks and trip cancellation. In case of a cancellation due to Force Majeur circumstances namely Airport Closure, Border closure, Lockdown or Natural Disaster, the stay will be reimbursed or postponed to a later date. New dates are subject to availability on the same property or other property of Saint-Martin Rentals agreed upon. Prices will be adjusted if there is an increase or decrease in pricing.
Use of all amenities, linens, towels, beach towels, electricity, water, WIFI, TV, cleaning. Taxes included in the price: 5% sales tax, 5% service fee. Prices also include Concierge assistance and Maintenance assistance. Extra fees will apply for butler services, private chef, personal driver, masseuse, personal coach, breakfast, grocery delivery, airport transfer, or any other services provided by a third party. Saint Martin Rentals will not be held accountable for services entered with third-parties.
A deposit as in the form of a Credit Card form (photo of the ID and the card required) will be collected and held for 30 days. 300 to 1000$ (depending on the property) will be held on your card but not debited from your account. By signing the rental agreement, Guest autorizes Saint Martin Rentals to charge the credit card on file. Contact us if you wish to use another card. The card will be charged ONLY in case of damages. The renter agrees to pay the cleaning or replacement costs for all damages to personal property or to the real estate, which may occur as a result of the renter’s occupancy, excluding normal wear and tear.
Guest Welcome Book:
Once Guest’s booking is confirmed, Guest will have an online access to our welcome book with information about the property, activities and places we recommend.
By renting the property, Guest agrees to the following rules:
1. Guest will receive an itinerary to the property and entrance code for self check-in. Check-in time begins at 3.00pm unless specified otherwise. Guest will report any dissatisfaction within the first 24 hours. Check-out time is 11.00am latest, unless specified otherwise. Please make sure you take all your belongings with you.
2. The maximum occupancy is 2 persons/bedroom booked. Please advise if you go above maximum occupancy (fee may apply).
3. Sorry, no pets are allowed.
4. No smoking is allowed indoors. A cleaning fee of minimum $400 up to $1500 will be charged if house has be treated for smoke doors.
5. Malfunctioning equipment or issues must be reported immediately. The repairman may enter the premises for purposes related to the repair or maintenance of the property.
6. Internet, phone, cable, water, and electricity are managed by third providers. Saint Martin Rentals will not be held liable in case of shortages in service. If a problem occurs, it will promptly be reported to the provider. no refunds or adjustments will be made.
7. Each guest will be jointly financially responsible for negligent and malicious/intentional damage done to the property. Guest(s) shall be responsible for the costs of replacing lost keys. There will be a minimum charge of $350 for lost keys.
8. Saint Martin Rentals will not be held liable for forgotten objects or items left on site and will not beat the cost of eventual return.
9. Parties are not allowed on premises, unless agreed with property manager. A FINE OF $700 will be charged to Guest Credit Card in case of party not approved or excessive noise after 9:30 PM. Please be considerate of the neighbors, do not make excessive noise during the night.
10. It is strictly forbidden to dispose of wipes, pads and tampons in the toilet. Only toilet paper can be flushed in the toilet, other disposables need to be placed in the garbages. Otherwise it will damage the sewage system, clog the pipes and you will not be able to use the toilets.
11. It is strictly forbidden to tamper with the pool equipment. Around the pool, please keep children under surveillance at all times. Do not alter the pool alarm.
12. Make sure to lock windows and doors every time you leave the house.
Saint Martin Rentals concierge may link to or offer Third-Party Services in the “ services” on Company’s website. Any purchase, or engagement of Third-PartyServices, including but not limited to implementation, customization, reservations, and any exchange of Data between Guest and any Third-Party Service, is solely between Guest and the applicable Third-Party Service provider and is subject to the terms and conditions of such Third-Party Provider. Saint Martin Rentals will not be responsible or liable for such Services or any losses or issues that result from use of service. If You reserve, purchase, or engage any Third-Party Service for use during your stay, Guest acknowledge that Saint Martin Rentals may allow providers of those Third-Party Services to access Guest Data used in connection with the Services .
Liability and Insurance:
Guest agrees to indemnify against loss, injury, damage, cost, action or cause of action of any nature whatsoever caused by any of the Guest(s), Permitted Occupant(s) or of any person they invite into the Unit. The owner is not liable in any way for any lost, damaged or stolen items of the Guest used or contained in the Unit during the Guest stay or left in the Unit once the Guest has vacated. The Guest hereby releases, remises, and discharges the owner, its Officers, Directors, Managers, Employees, Agents and Contractors, from any and all liability, injury, loss and damages, including personal injury and death that may arise from or in relation to the Guest exclusive possession of the Unit and use the Unit until the Departure Date, whenever or however they occur. The Guests are also responsible for maintaining all practical care of the Unit and its contents. Except in the case of normal wear and tear, the Guests are responsible for any damage to the Unit or its contents during their stay which has occurred due to the negligence, willful default or irresponsible behavior on the part of the Guest or those occupying the Suite or their guests. Any damage must be reported to property manager by the Guest, without delay.
Guest will ensure that nothing is done which may jeopardize the owner’s insurance policy or any part of it in respect of the Unit and its contents.
1. SWIMMING POOL The Guest is fully informed of the risks related to the existence of a pool within the property and hereby accepts them without exception or reservation. The Guest hereby accepts to fully discharge of any liability whatsoever the owner and/or property manager, in case of an accident occurring to the Renter, his/her family or guests, should the accident have occurred with or without triggering the security system;. The Guest hereby accepts to fully discharge of any liability whatsoever the owner and/or property manager, if the Renter decides to turn off the alarm system and more generally to violate the obligations which are his/hers and that he/she has accepted without reservation.
2. HOUSE FEATURES The house is equipped of features such as a terraces, railings, stairs, ACs, BBQ, cooking equipment, etc. herein referred to as Special Features. It is the Guest’s responsibility to practice and explain safety precautions to other occupants. Guest understands that there are special risks involved for anyone, particularly children who are not carefully supervised, person(s) intoxicated, on any kind of drugs or medication, with health risks, or if pregnant. Please note all our properties are equipped with induction cooking tops (may not be used by people wearing a pacemaker). Guest agrees to explain the risks of the presence and use of Special Features to all occupants at the Home. Guest agrees to assume all responsibility to make all occupants aware of risks and for the consequences of those risks and to be fully and solely responsible for any accidents that may occur.
Guest agrees to waive any claim whatsoever against the owner and/or property manager for accidents or claims.
Saint Martin Rentals who cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen or force majeur events such as weather conditions, airline problems, noise level, public services and security.